Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Black and Tan



This outfit is from a day when we had clients in the office, and we were also getting flu shots.  As I was trying to get dressed, I learned that most of my fall-business looks were not conducive to upper arm accessibility.  So I ditched my other plans and decided a sleeveless dress and a cardigan would be the best option.  I almost ended up wearing this exact outfit from June, but then I grabbed my black cardigan, and then I thought a fun necklace would be good to add a little color.  And then I wore different black wedges, because I like to live on the edge.

Dress: Old Navy (maxi, leather, lace)
Necklace: Lucky B Boutique (exact)
Belt: Steve Madden (similar)
Cardigan: Gap (similar)
Shoes: Gap factory (similarsimilar)

5 comments:

  1. I like how this necklace looks with the dress! You've given me some ideas for when we get flu shots Monday! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you added the pop of blue to your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weird, my husband and I were just talking about flu shots today. I love how much of a rebel you are. How did you come across the Lucky B Boutique? How did you like their service? I've been considering doing more boutique/ non-chain shopping, but don't even know where to start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fancy! I love it. And I had that same experience (okay, similar) with patch testing on my back. I realized that fall wear and easy accessibility to my back don't go hand in hand (back to back?).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I wore a very similar kind of outfit when I got my flu shot as well - a gray sleeveless dress with my camel cardigan...even a similar color scheme as your flu shot outfit!! ;) I always put probably way too much thought into my flu shot/blood draw outfits...but I hate when I have to hike my sleeve up so high and stretch the cuffs all out, haha!

    ReplyDelete