Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Miscellany



I don't have anything interesting to say, so I'll just tell you a few random things:

  • I'm about 80% done with reading Edge of Eternity.  This has taken up the majority of my free time in the last week.  1000+ pages will do that.  I'm sure I'll write a full review when I'm done. 
  • The rest of my free time has been spent watching season 4 of Walking Dead.  I don't normally like scary stuff, but this show is just so good.  Season 4 is much better than season 3 was.  The suspense is killing me! 
  • I'm also pretty excited about Gilmore Girls being on Netflix.  I've never actually seen this show at all, but people have been telling me for 10+ years that I talk like a Gilmore Girl, and that I should definitely watch it sometime.  So I'll probably do that.  But there are 7 seasons, so it will probably take awhile.  
  • Also excited about the new Weezer album coming out on Tuesday!    
So there.  This is what writer's block gets you.  


Jacket: J.Crew Factory (exact)
Top: Gap Factory
Skirt: Gap (exact)
Shoes: Old Navy (optionoption)

8 comments:

  1. I really like that top with navy! It's a nice shade of orange! I haven't heard of the Edge of Eternity so I am looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bow print on your top! It's so sweet and lovely. Seeing you in this jean jacket makes me (once again) realize how my wardrobe is lacking by not having one. I do love denim & a good print!
    Tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try getting in to the walking dead season but after a few season. I felt it was the same thing over and over again. So I stop watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen Gilmore Girls, either, but that's more because Alexis Bledel isn't my favorite. Or her character just seemed so melodramatic when I would catch it flipping through channels when I was younger. Hooray for bows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm planning on starting to watch Gilmore Girls during my workouts. I also have never seen an episode, so I'm interested to see what all the fuss is about!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute Andi! I'm a huge fan of the a Walking Dead, however after my first marathon I couldn't stop dreaming about zombies 😁

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah I totally forgot about the Weezer album, bad fan, bad fan. I am so about The Walking Dead, I can't wait for the next season to start!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this sweet top! So I joined in on the hype and started Gilmore Girls, I watched the first couple episodes and still can't decide if I like it or would be better off watching something else. I know everyone raves about it and I'm sure I'll get more invested in the characters if I keep going. We'll see!

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete