Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

October Shopping


Okay, the end of October is here, so let's look at the shopping recap.  I didn't shop at all in the first 3 weeks, and then I picked up one shirt at Target and honestly thought that would be everything for the month.  Then it was my birthday, and there were some crazy sales going on at Gap and Gap Factory, so I had to check it out.  I got a few things that had been on my list, and a few random splurges, but I am really happy with what I found! Here's the detailed list:

  • Target black blouse: $5 (originally $30)
  • Gap blue/white striped tee: $3 (originally $26)
  • Gap bootcut jeans: $17 (originally $70) (similar)
  • Gap factory navy boyfriend cardigan: $10 (originally $45) (similar)
  • Gap Factory black/gray stripe boyfriend cardigan: $10 (originally $45) (similar)
  • J.Crew Factory checkered cap: $10 (originally $37) (exact)
  • Limited outlet navy/white striped dress: $20 (originally $90) (similar)
Total Spent: $75 (originally $343)

Normally, I get mostly clothes for my birthday, but this year I just got a few things (don't worry, my other presents were great!):
  • pearl earrings
  • Old Navy gray/teal polka dot infinity scarf
  • WSU hoodie 
So there you have it.  I really really really need to take a load of things to the consignment shop, and another load to Goodwill.  Maybe this weekend I will finally get around to it!  As always, I'm linking up with Fran!


8 comments:

  1. You did find some great deals at the outfit, I haven't been out there in forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is some serious deal shopping... Can't go wrong with a great striped dress, especially for that price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hands down, the dress is my favorite. But I have a think for easy dresses. Every time I see you mention taking a consignment bag I'm reminded I need to do that too, but does it get done? Nope. Oy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is super cute! I love the navy cardigan and baseball cap, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What do you think of the Limited outlet? I don't think I have one near me, but I'm intrigued. The hat is by far my favorite. I approve of the splurge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some great deals this month! I especially love the striped dress! I have a super similar one from Target but the sleeves are really short and make my arms look big. I actually like yours much better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy cow, I love those jeans! I kind of really wish I had a pair of bootcut jeans these days - I love how they look with sweatshirts and tees, which is what I love to wear on weekends :) And that striped dress is so pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete