Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

Unexpected Visitor



I wore this outfit to church a few Sundays ago.  After lunch, we ventured into the backyard to take pictures.  John was trying to get me to go over by the tree, but I was freaking out because there was an uninvited guest that had made the tree home: 

I'm guessing this cat belongs to one of our neighbors, because it looked a little too fat and fluffy to be a stray.  We went ahead and took pictures, but I was nervous the whole time that this cat would jump out and tackle me.  I really don't trust cats. 

Cardigan: Loft
Tank: Gap (similar)
Necklace: F21 (similarsimilar)
Skirt: Macy's (exact)
Shoes: Old Navy (optionoption)

8 comments:

  1. I would have been distracted for a totally different reason...I would have been trying to play with the cat. Haha. And I really like the color combination in your outfit today. It totally makes the floral skirt look very fall-like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Whitney! I would have been trying to coax it down and feed it tuna or something! I love the pretty fall florals with your green cardigan! What a great shade of green for a cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahaa the cat wouldn't attack you! I'm not sure I'd play with it, but if I knew my neighbors I might go ask them if they lost their cat. This is such a great skirt. I feel like you can't do wrong with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't trust cats either. Hopefully it find its way back home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha cats are sneaky creatures, but this one seems terrified of you! I love this outfit, the cardigan goes perfectly with the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! I don't trust that cat either. The eyes are kinda crazy! I love the green with the navy though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are right not to trust cats. They're going to take over the world one day, and I hope I'm not around to see it. And that skirt. You nail the styling every single flipping time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHA THAT CAT'S FACE! It looks like, "WTF, mate?" I don't trust cats either- they're shifty little buggers! That outfit, though - I love it. You look amazing in that skirt, Andi!

    ReplyDelete