Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

Weekend Recap



This weekend was crazy but oh so fun! Friday evening was our Sunday School class Christmas party. These people are so fun!  Our amazing hostess spent probably way too much time creating a Christmas-themed Cranium-style game, and it was a blast.

Saturday evening, one of my other friends hosted a little cookie decorating party.  Again, so much fun to get together with some friends I hadn't seen in awhile!

On Sunday, John and I went to lunch with some close friends after church.  And then I was exhausted all afternoon, and tried to get a few things done.  I can't believe how soon Christmas will be here!  So much to accomplish before then.  And I have evening plans more often than not!

Anyway, it was a good weekend.  And here's to a good week before Christmas, as well!

Cardigan: Gap factory (similar)
Top: J.Crew Factory (exact)
Skirt: Gibson&Latimer (similarsimilar)
Tights: Old Navy
Boots: Steve Madden (exact)

4 comments:

  1. I just love Christmas parties! My weekend was full of them as well! I do think the crazy schedule makes this time of year fly by too fast though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you had a fun weekend. I know its crazy that Christmas is almost a week away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This month is always crazy, but it's fun stuff - I love a Christmas cookie decorating party especially! And also your cardigan :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it's a week till Christmas. We Finally just got snow, so that's nice. I also really really like this cardigan.

    ReplyDelete