Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Green Stripes



After recently discovering that I had actually NEVER blogged this green striped blouse, I figured I should make sure to wear it again soon.  I was playing around on Polyvore and thought it would look pretty cute layered under this lace-front sweater, and and outfit idea was born.  I quite like how it came together - and a random woman that I walked past at the mall agreed, so I think it was a winner!
Here are some of the other outfit ideas I came up with.  I'm hoping to think of even more!

Green stripe blouse outfit ideas



Top: Old Navy
Sweater: Loft outlet
Jeans: Old Navy maternity
Shoes: Old Navy

5 comments:

  1. I really like this look, too! Kudos to you for making this top work. You have a lot of great ideas here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I often forget to that I can layer my favorite pieces UNDER things. This looks super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I really love green combined with black and gold, so I am definitely digging all the looks you came up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Green is so not a big part of my closet, but I'm loving how your styled this top!
    Tea
    www.whatmamawear.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very, very cute, Andi! I love the collages you've been adding into your posts lately, as well - what great inspiration for specific items in your closet! :)

    ReplyDelete