Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

Legs for One Day



On the most glorious of all January days, the temperature actually topped out at 61 and I was the happiest girl in the world.  I took advantage of the opportunity to wear bare (bear) legs, and normal shoes (not boots!).  It was so great.  And John may have called me crazy, because the low was still in the 40s, and it was pretty windy, and I didn't see anyone else in bare legs.  So maybe I am crazy.  But you know, I'm glad I got one day where I didn't have to wear boots or tights.  And then it snowed like 2 days later, so it's a good thing I took advantage of the nice weather!

Dress: Younker's Maternity
Scarf: Calvin Klein
Jacket: Target
Shoes: Target

7 comments:

  1. you have to take advantage of the nice weather

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather has been all over the place here lately--today it was in the low 40s, and tomorrow it will be in the 60s! So obviously, I'm planning on wearing a dress with no tights for Valentine's Day tomorrow :) Gotta seize the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw some girls yesterday in the mall wearing shorts. It was weird. And yet not weird since all the mannequins in all the windows were bare-legged as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, i would have been in bare legs right beside you with temps like that! what a nice surprise in the middle of winter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You gotta take what you can get! I'm wishing we would see temps that high. It is solidly in the negative temps here for the last few days! Love your jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You gotta take what you can get! I'm wishing we would see temps that high. It is solidly in the negative temps here for the last few days! Love your jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, 61 degrees sounds HEAVENLY right now! I am dying to get to Charlotte next month so I can soak in the sunshine and experience some weather over 30 degrees, haha!

    ReplyDelete