Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

Paisley and Polka




Two wrongs don't make a right, but 2 neglected items sometimes make an outfit!   I've only worn the polka dot popover once, according to the blog.  That doesn't seem right, but who knows.  The paisley cardigan is my real mystery.  I really love it, and wore it 3 times within a few weeks of buying it.  And then... nothing.  I think it got buried in my mess of cardigans, and then I just completely forgot it was even an option.  I've rearranged my cardigan and sweater drawers so everything is showing, so I hope that will prevent future forgetfulness of favorite sweaters!  

Top: Gap factory
Cardigan: Loft
Skirt: Gibson & Latimer
Boots: Madden

8 comments:

  1. That cardi SHOULD be a favourite! It's fabulous! Great outfit Andi - I love how you're dressing your bump! :)
    Tea
    www.whatmamawear.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your cardigan.

    P.S. My blog has moved to http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so weird when you go to check your blog history and an item only shows up once or twice. Umm. No, blog, you're wrong. ha. But hooray for more neglected items! You're on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I rearranged my cardigans recently too! I rolled them so I can see them all and it really helps! You definitely made an outfit out of 2 neglected items... good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad that cardi is seeing the light of day again! It looks amazing with the polka dots! What a great pairing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that cardigan! The print and colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty cardigan, and it's really fun with the polka dot top.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah! I forgot about that cardigan - it's so cute! I like it with the polka dot top, too. You look great :)

    ReplyDelete