Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

PMT - Wear Something Neglected for 6 months




This week's challenge is to wear something that has been neglected for 6 months.  I went looking through my archives and was shocked at the things I would say I really love, but haven't worn in a long time.  Like this cardigan.  Is it even possible that I haven't worn it in over a year??  I mean, I might have worn it and not blogged it, but even so, it's crazy to have gone a whole year without wearing this in a blog outfit.  I love this cardigan!  So here it is being reintroduced to the world, and hopefully will get more action in the future.

This is also a copycat outfit, because that just makes life easier.  I stole the idea from Caroline over at Tasteful Style, because she just looked so great in maroon and polka dots!  And I added the scarf for a little extra warmth, and coverage.  I wish my dress had a higher neckline like hers!

Cardigan: Old Navy
Scarf: Loft
Dress: Loft outlet
Tights: H&M
Boots: Madden



9 comments:

  1. The perfect item to pull out of the back of your closet! I love how it looks with burgundy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute look. Stop neglecting this cardigan! Though I was just about to go through my closet to find something for this week's challenge, and I'm sure I'll be surprised at what I find too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute look. Stop neglecting this cardigan! Though I was just about to go through my closet to find something for this week's challenge, and I'm sure I'll be surprised at what I find too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As of yesterday, I haven't worn my polka dot cardigan in exactly ten months. I could have sworn it's been longer than that. Pairing this cardigan with your maroon dress was a good idea, adding the black scarf was a great idea. Hooray for blogger friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo, I have a polka dot cardigan that's black with white dots. I like your version better. Grass is always greener, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. My neglected item for the PMT challenge this week is my plaid blazer, and I feel the same way--how is it possible I haven't worn it in over a year?!
    Thanks for the shout-out! I really like your version with the scarf! I am in the process of expanding my scarf collection, and I definitely need some solid colored ones for outfits like this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well that's a good rediscovery in your closet! Looks great with this dress, and of course always fits no matter how big the bump gets :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this! With the black + white + maroon, it would fit nicely into my capsule wardrobe, hahaha! :) I hope you pull this cardigan out more often - you look so cute in it!

    ReplyDelete