Pages

Friday, March 20, 2015

Something Something Friday



As I write this post (Thursday night), I'm just exhausted and unable to think of anything clever to say.   I just got home from my first baby shower (so amazing!  More on that later), and am just overwhelmed with all the wonderful people I work with, and the thoughtful gifts they got for me and the baby.  I think I took about 2 pictures all night because I was just caught up in the moments, so I hope I can steal some pictures from my co-worker who was playing photographer.

Anyway, here's an outfit I wore recently.  I liked it in real life, but I don't like it as much in pictures.  I mean, it's okay, but I think the blazer looks too small (which it is right now), but as I was wearing it, I thought it just looked normal/unbuttoned.  And I think/hope this will be the last time I wear boots for the next several months! Come on, spring - stick around!  

Have a happy weekend!  I'll probably just be sorting and staring at all the baby stuff I just got!  

Blazer: Gap via consignment
Shirt: Loft Maternity
Jeans: Old Navy Maternity
Boots: Madden

3 comments:

  1. I love the top you've got on - even if it is "something something Friday" for you! I'm really hoping for spring weather to come on up here - I'm tired of wearing my winter coat and gear all the time! I love that pink on you as well. Have a great weekend!
    Tea
    www.whatmamawear.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute outfit! I love all your looks with this pink blazer, but I like the added interest of the top. So glad you had such a great time at your baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, pink is a nice choice with this shirt! Your hair has been looking especially awesome these days.

    ReplyDelete