Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

More Shorts


Well, here's another very casual outfit from a day that was warm enough for shorts.  I'm loving the warmer April we are having this year!  And I'm loving these Loft maternity shorts.

I don't really have much to say today.  Here, I'll just throw out some random thoughts:

  • My hair has been pretty amazing during pregnancy, but for some reason was extra fluffy on this particular day.  I've heard rumors that your hair can change drastically after having a baby, so I'm kind of nervous about what might happen.
  • This tank top is one of my Top 10 Remix items, but this is the first appearance in April.  I guess I didn't really need 10 items?
  • People are still telling me I don't look very pregnant.  Really???  I think I should just wear this tank top all the time, and then they will know the truth.  Not to mention these pictures are 11 days old, so I'm even bigger now.  


Cardigan: Gap factory
Tank: Old Navy Maternity (top 10 remix item)
Shorts: Loft maternity
Shoes: Sperry (top 10 remix item)

2 comments:

  1. I haven't gotten around to wearing two of my top ten items yet, but I blame that on the weird 70+ weather we were having the week I chose my top ten, and that we haven't had that kind of weather since. Weather!

    Do you consider being told you don't look pregnant a compliment? If I said you look pregnant, would that be insulting? I feel like saying you look pregnant from the side can sound rude but you are pregnant. so...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! You are seriously such a cute pregnant mama!

    I did a great job of wearing all my Top 10 items evenly, but I did an awful job of documenting my outfits, haha...whoops!

    ReplyDelete