Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

Bachelorette Party




My sister-in-law is getting married in a couple weeks, so we've been busy with various celebrations recently.  This is what I wore for her bachelorette party.  

I just went to the dinner portion of the evening and then headed home, because it was past my new bedtime and because I was missing my kid like crazy!  Someday I will be away from him for more than 3 hours, but not yet.  

Here I am with the beautiful bride-to-be!  She's in high heels and I'm in flats, so we are almost the same height!  Have I mentioned that I'm a giant compared to the other women in John's family???


Necklace: lucky b boutique
Top: Gap
Skirt: Gap factory
Sandals: target

3 comments:

  1. glad to hear you got a night out.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful, Andi! I love the orange/coral/blue look you've got going on here :) And I can relate to the height thing as well - I'm the tallest female in my family so I often feel huge next to everyone else haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be proud that you can be away from Baby for three hours. My niece is 16 mos. old and my SIL can't handle being away from her for more than two hours.. excluding while she's at work. I feel like I'd be like "away from baby? yes please" haha whoops

    ReplyDelete