Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Wild Weekend




This is what I wore to church on Sunday.  The weekend was crazy but super fun!  My dad and nieces were on a little road trip and we were one of their stops!  The girls are ten and were so excited to meet their new baby cousin.  It was really fun to see them playing with him.  There's something special about a kid doing baby talk!  And of course it was wonderful for my dad to see him again.  


We mostly hung out at home and played cards or had dance parties, but we did a little shopping and went out to get sno cones!  I'm trying my best to still be a good aunt even though I'm also a mom.  


We miss them already!!!

Top&skirt: Loft
Sandals: target

3 comments:

  1. glad you had a great time with your family. Your top is super cute.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you ever ask Baby "Why so serious?" (a la Joker from Batman). I want to. How can you let those great faces go unnoticed?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun to have some time with your dad and the girls! They're so sweet...you can tell how much they love their new cousin!! Also...you're wearing two of my favorite things in your closet in this outfit, yay!!

    ReplyDelete