Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Weekend Adventures



This is what I wore to church on Sunday.  My sister and nieces came out for a quick visit, so we had a wild weekend!  We used to be on the go nonstop when they visited, but we are now somewhat limited by Mr. Baby's schedule.  But we still managed to squeeze in quite a bit of fun.  It's so sweet to see how much the girls love their baby cousin!  He's not really sure about them yet, and probably confused about the whole twins thing, but he gives them lots of smiles, so I think he likes them.  


We went to a few of the girls' favorite restaurants that they don't have at home, had a picnic and walked around the lake, did a little shopping, walked to the park and let Mr. Baby try the swing and slide (he wasn't really impressed, even though I told him it was fun).  At home, we played a lot of games.  Sorry lasts forever sometimes.  They liked Scattergories more than I expected, and had some very clever answers.  And we laughed so hard playing Scribblish, which is way more fun with kids.  It's basically like telephone crossed with Pictionary.  My favorite was when "Playing piano with your toes" turned into "CAMEL ATTACK!"

My sister and I finally remembered to get a picture together.  We have failed on the last 2 visits.


The girls weren't interested in taking a nice picture, but I tricked them with Photobooth, and we got this winner.


Anyway, it was a fun weekend!  And I really liked this skirt from LeTote, too.
 
Cardigan: JCF (similarsimilar)
Tee: Gap (similar, similar)
Skirt: LeTote
Shoes: Target (similar)


1 comment:

  1. You always look like you have so much fun when your nieces visit. I FaceTime'd with my almost 2 year old niece recently. She was much more interested in my dogs than in me. Oh well.

    Also, I love Telestrations (which is apparently almost exactly like Scribblish)!! My husband and his dad are really good at drawing, and my MIL and I are really good at guessing... so half the game goes well and half goes ... wonky.

    ReplyDelete