Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Budget Rewind - October 2014


October 2014 was a good month!  October is usually pretty decent, because my birthday is at the end so I'm not allowed to buy myself anything that someone else might buy me.  


Good
  • Target black blouse: $5 - I like this top, and was able to wear it for most of pregnancy, and then immediately after Mr. Baby was born.  It's easy to wear, but looks a little fancy. 
  • Gap factory navy boyfriend cardigan: $10 - I am confused that this has only made the blog once.  I wear it all the time.  
  • Gap Factory black/gray stripe boyfriend cardigan: $10 - I really like my boyfriend cardigans, and this one is fun because it's got the subtle stripe going on.  
  • WSU Hoodie - this was a bday gift, but it was on my wishlist, so I'm including it.  I love it.  Most of my hoodies were from college and getting kind of worn, so it's nice to have a newer one!  

Medium
  • Gap bootcut jeans: $17 - I guess I was being sneaky during my Oct14 post, but these were actually maternity jeans.  I didn't wear them as much as I thought I would, because I liked my skinny jeans more.  But for $17, I think they were an okay decision. 
  • J.Crew Factory checkered cap: $10 - I've worn this a handful of times, but think I might more this fall/winter.  I really like it, but don't always remember it is an option.  
  • Limited outlet navy/white striped dress: $20 - I guess I've only worn this 3 times?  It didn't fit for a few months of pregnancy, so that's one excuse.  I should make sure I wear it more, because I really like it.  
  • Gap blue/white striped tee: $3 - I have to confess, it took me some time to figure out what shirt this was.  But once I did, I remembered that I really like it!  

Good job, one year ago Andi!  

4 comments:

  1. I always love reading these recaps.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized today that I much more prefer boyfriend cardigans to regular ones. I would love to add a grey one and a camel one to my collection, but I'm trying so hard not to spend this month. I do remember seeing some at Gap Outlet last fall for $10, so maybe that wouldn't be too bad...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice recap! happy Thursday ♥♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Kate - I really like boyfriend cardigans as well - with jeans, boots, and a tank underneath, it's one of my favorite fall/winter outfits! I'm in need of some new hoodies as well - a lot of the ones I have are super old...like from high school or college...and they're really looking gross. I need to get a few new ones, I think!

    ReplyDelete