Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thanksgiving Eve



Here's this fall floral dress again.  I would wear it every day if I had a reason to.  I actually wore this outfit a couple weeks ago for a Veteran's Day celebration at my MIL's elementary school.  I was overdressed, as usual.  

Anyway, happy Thanksgiving eve!  We are staying in town this year and celebrating with the Smith side.  It should be a pretty nice day hanging out with the family.  

I hope everyone has a lovely day celebrating with family and friends and not getting too caught up in Black Friday sales.  Every year, I say I won't go out, and I usually end up going somewhere.  I think Mr. Baby will be a good influence on me staying away from the stores!  

Dress: Loft (exact - on sale and extra 40% off!)
Cardigan: Gap factory (similar)
Belt: Gap (similar)
Boots: Madden (exact)

2 comments:

  1. Have a great Thanksgiving

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've generally found that after Christmas sales are much better than Black Friday sales. I don't think I'll be too tempted by the clothes tomorrow as much as the dollar DVDs. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete