Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Purple Sweater



True story:  I wore this almost a month ago but didn't blog it because my pregnant belly was extra pronounced that day and I hadn't spilled the beans yet.  

This is a scarf from Letote.  I'm still sort of on the fence about scarves at the moment, but they are a good option to add some interest since I can't wear necklaces.  Plus scarves come in handy when playing peekaboo, which is currently one of Mr. Baby's favorite things.    


Sweater: Old Navy
Scarf: Letote
Jeans: Old Navy maternity (similar)
Boots: Madden (exact)

3 comments:

  1. My favorite color just looks good on everyone! ;) I love the pretty watercolor pattern of this scarf. Bonus that your son likes it!

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had the same thought process when it comes to scarves--great for adding interest, and Caleb loves playing peek-a-boo with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was on the fence about scarves for a bit.. and then i bought a couple new ones and realized i was just bored with the ones i have. whoops?

    ReplyDelete