Pages

Monday, March 14, 2016

Maternity Box Clothes



Here's what I wore on Friday, which happened to be another evening when I had Bible study, as well as a going away happy hour for an old co-worker.     

Anyway, this shirt is from a maternity clothing rental company called Bella Gravida.  After I cancelled LeTote, I remembered that Katie had mentioned a similar company for maternity clothes, so I tracked down her post about it, and decided to give it a try.  The first month was only $5, so I figured it would be fun even if I didn't like it.  Well, I loved my first box!  I'd be really tempted to keep all 3 items if I needed more clothes.  I'm sure I will write more about it later, but so far, I like it.  Of course, I probably won't go past my $5 month, because again, I don't have much reason to get dressed up these days, but I'm hoping to at least get a fun Easter dress out of the deal!  

And yeah, I should have taken pictures before sitting for 4 hours and getting a crease in my shirt.  Oops!

Shirt: Bellyssima via Bella Gravida (Not sponsored)
Jeans: ON Maternity (exact)
Shoes: Target (similar)

3 comments:

  1. Your baby bump is too cute.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like this top! maternity clothing has really elevated over the years it seems. hooray for a better version of le tote, too. i have been having serious issues with them which makes me think it's finally time to cancel for good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really very useful and interesting article. Thanks for sharing. It will be really helpful for us. Now available online rental clothes Get online clothes easily on rent in pune area, best rate and prize on rental cloths, free home delivery.

    ReplyDelete