Pages

Friday, July 8, 2016

37 weeks



I found this dress recently at Target for $8 and it seemed like a good investment for my last few weeks of pregnancy.  It's just comfortable and long enough and I'm honestly running out of clothes that fit.  Have I mentioned I'm significantly larger this time around?  It's really ridiculous.

Anyway, this is what I wore to church on Sunday.  Then we went out to lunch, and then I dropped the guys off at home and ventured to a smaller town nearby to visit a friend who was passing through town.  We got ice cream, which is a good way to spend a Sunday afternoon.  Then I went back home and picked up John and Mr. Baby to head to a birthday party for a four-year-old.  We live a crazy life, I tell you!

Dress: Target maternity
Shoes: Target



1 comment:

  1. What an awesome find. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete