Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2016

38 weeks



I'll be honest.  I'm basically still blogging at this point because I think I should be fair and have this pregnancy documented at least somewhat.  Last time, I was taking pictures almost every day, and this time I can barely manage once a week, so it's not quite the same, but hey, it's something.  If I had to guess, the blog will probably fade off into obscurity soon.  It's just not really something I have time for anymore, and my free time is going to be drastically reducing again.  Maybe I'll post every so often, or maybe I'll miss it terribly and come back, or maybe I'll just start posting weird mommy-blogger stuff (probably not).

Anyway, this was me on Sunday, 38 weeks pregnant and significantly bigger than I was at 40 with baby1!  This is the dress I ended up buying for my sister's wedding back in May and I really love it.  Other than the fact that the armpit holes are enormous.  Seriously, what is up with that?  Are my armpits too small for the rest of my body?  This is a common problem for me.

Counting down the days until baby brother arrives!  Could be soon...

Dress: Loft
Belt: Madden
Sandals: Target


3 comments:

  1. Not to much longer to go and baby 2 will be here.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing at this point you're a mother of two!! Hope things are going great and that we get a little update soon :)

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you a healthy delivery and that the child brings a lot of happiness to your life. Keep us posted. Looking forward to more updates.

    ReplyDelete